Security Officer Job At Dairy Farm Shopping Centre
This post comes with a competitive benefits package including a company pension, private medical cover, life insurance and annual leave.
The Security Officer will be responsible for securing the centre, maintaining health and safety and providing a high level of engagement and customer service with both tenants and shoppers.
- A minimum of 6 months proven experience of security work including dealing with the general public Or A minimum of 6 months proven experience in another job involving dealing with the general public.
- Proven experience of working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deal effectively with centre visitors
- Ability to produce clear written reports and maintain log books as required
- Basic IT skills to include the use of email.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends and on other sites if required Ability to adhere to the centre uniform requirements.
- Hold Full Driving license to allow you to carry out the driving aspects of the role.
- A minimum of 1 years’ proven experience of security work including dealing with the general public
- Hold SIA License (either door supervisor or security guarding)
For full information on this role, please see the application pack documents which can be downloaded from the jobcentreonline website or requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Or by telephoning 028 9087 5015.
Closing date: 4.00 pm Monday 31st July 2017
Ortus is an equal opportunities employer